Photo by Jelena Red Riding Hood at Shutterstock
So, you want to get engaged. Congratulations on taking the next step in your relationship! We can’t express enough how excited we are for you. Everything you do going forward to plan the perfect proposal will be well worth the effort.
We created this short but informative guide full of suggestions on ways to pop the question with engagement rings. You can choose any from the list or use it to inspire your ideas. No matter what you decide to do, you’ll be thrilled that you took the time to plan something special for your significant other. They’ll appreciate all the thought and love you put into the gesture.
Picture-Perfect Proposal Ideas for You to Explore Today
Proposing is a big deal and should be treated as such by the jeweler you shop. That’s why we highly recommend being selective when choosing a company to buy your engagement rings from today. Reading online reviews and asking other people for recommendations on jewelers helps you pick the best company in the area to give your business to in person.
Here are some fun and surprising ways to pop the question with your engagement rings in Highlands Ranch, CO:
- On a mountain or hilltop. Colorado is an excellent place for beautiful scenery. If you love hiking, take your partner on an excursion to higher elevations. Once they catch their breath, you can pull out the engagement rings and ask them to marry you. It’s a memorable way to propose and something that they’ll never forget because you were thoughtful enough to include Mother Nature in your plans.
- At your favorite restaurant. Get the staff in on all the fun. You can present your ring in a piece of dessert or a glass of champagne. The element of surprise will be great when they think it’s a routine visit to one of their favorite places to dine. Your partner will know nothing about your plans because you took the time to think things through.
- By creating a fun scavenger hunt. It’s a great way to catch your sweetheart off-guard. They’ll never suspect your plans if you disguise them as a fun outing. You can create a fun hunt that leads to the ultimate proposal. You don’t need a lot of money to do but should be very creative in the clues you choose to include for the hunt. Each clue should lead to the next location until, ultimately, you have the perfect spot to pop the question. You can have your family and friends help you come up with baffling clues that make your partner guess what’s yet to come.
- By getting your family and friends in on the surprise. It will be the ultimate celebration of love. You’ll have the people that are your nearest and dearest by your side while you pop the question. They’ll be part of your memories, meaning that the moment will be even more special than you initially thought it would be. You can ask that everyone contribute to the occasion by learning a dance, holding a sign, or presenting your love with flowers.
- While on a trip somewhere special. It’s a popular option that many people choose because they have already planned it. Searching for the perfect setting to pop the question is easy when there’s a vacation attached to it. You can choose to go away for the weekend or propose on a longer trip. Whatever you decide to do, know that it will be extra memorable. Your loved one will appreciate all of the efforts you put into your proposal.
- On a special date such as a birthday, anniversary or holiday. You’re already celebrating a momentous occasion. Why not make it even more memorable by adding a proposal to the mix? You can’t go wrong when you have everything planned out for a party. You’ve even got people to witness your joy as you pop the question to your forever love.
- In a garden. Beautiful flowers and plants surround you. That means that you’re already in a place that feels romantic. Let the sweet aroma of flora be a part of your memories. When you propose in a colorful place, it makes the ideal backdrop for all of your proposal photos including ones of your engagement rings.
- At a special landmark. Select a place of historical or personal significance. Landmarks are excellent places to include in your proposal plans. They make visiting the location even more special. You’ll find it much easier to enjoy a landmark when you have an incredible memory attached to it. You’ll feel excellent because you decided to make one of your favorite locations to visit part of your celebration.
There are plenty of ways to pop the question with gorgeous engagement rings. Choose one that feels right to you. You can put your personal touches on the occasion. Make sure that you have the perfect engagement rings on hand to mark the momentous event.
We can help you with the jewelry. It’s up to you to plan all the details of your special proposal. With the right engagement rings, it’s much easier to work up the courage to pop the question. You’ve got a token of your appreciation to give your partner as a testimony of the love you have for them.
We Give You the Time and Attention That You Deserve
Matheu’s Fine Watches & Jewelry of Highlands Ranch, CO, cares about your special moment. We want it to be just as magical as you imagined it would be. That’s why we encourage you to reach out to us with any questions you have about the engagement rings we sell. Our knowledge and expertise are unmatched in the industry.
Set up a time to meet with us in our storefront. Call 303-471-8463. You’ll love the variety of jewelry we have to offer you. There’s something special for every couple that enters our store looking to get engaged. We’ll help you select the perfect set of rings to propose to your sweetheart with when you come in to visit us.