Photo by Serhii Bobyk at Shutterstock
So, you’ve decided to pop the question. Congratulations on taking the first step in living a life together as a couple. The occasion calls for celebration. That is, of course, after you’ve picked out engagement rings to propose with today. It’s not a decision to rush into, either, because there are many considerations to make.
You want to ensure that the moment is perfect for you and your soon-to-be spouse. That’s why any old ring won’t do. It must be special and reflective of the relationship you have with one another. You’ll find that proposing goes so much smoother when you have the ring of your dreams in hand at the time of the proposal. It’s one less thing you’ll need to deal with at a future date.
Your Guide to Buying an Engagement Ring
Planning a proposal takes time. It requires you to keep all your plans under wraps. One of the most important things you’ll do to make the event take place smoothly is to have engagement rings available to put on your loved one. This short guide helps you select the right jewelry to give to your special someone.
Here is how to pick out the perfect engagement rings in Denver, CO:
- Set a budget. You must know what you can reasonably afford to spend at any given time. That’s why coming armed with what you know you can pay is ideal. It allows you to have more money put aside for your engagement party and wedding. Jewelers fully expect you to have a cap on your spending. Being open and honest with them from the start of the transaction is ideal because you’re not wasting their time looking at jewelry you’ll continue to turn down because of price. You can find beautiful rings within your price range without skimping on quality. The biggest thing to remember is to be transparent with the jeweler about your plans. That way, they’re able to help you to the best of their ability.
- Determine what type of precious metal appeals to you the most. Gold, silver, platinum, white gold, and rose gold are some of the options to choose from for settings. Work with the jeweler of your choice to locate the perfect engagement rings. The metal that you select will determine the value of the ring at a future date, too. If you have the budget for gold, it can be an investment piece. If your loved one doesn’t like to wear gold, however, you can opt for another metal instead. It’s all about them, after all. There are plenty of options for you to choose from that will blow your mind with how outstanding they truly are today.
- Look at different settings to see which are the most stylish. You know your loved one better than anyone else. Selecting the right engagement ring makes a world of difference. It can make them feel like a million bucks because of your generosity. Choosing a setting that fits the personality of the person you’re proposing to is ideal. It ensures that they’ll love the ring you picked out for them and want to wear it all the time. It’s a chance to impress them with your good taste and provide them with a verifiable keepsake that they cherish for years.
- Consider the four Cs of diamonds. They are Cut Color, Clarity, and Carat. It should help you determine what type of diamond you’d like to purchase for the engagement rings you plan to give to your special someone. Jewelers use the four Cs to grade diamonds. You’ll find that the more brilliant the color, the larger the carat, and the more intricate the cut, the more you’ll pay for the stone overall. It’s one of the things you should learn something about because it will help you pick out a wedding ring that is just as outstanding as the engagement ring.
- Have the ring appraised before giving it to your loved one. You want to make sure that the value is explained in detail so you can have the ring insured. If it were to get lost or stolen, you’d be out what you spent on the jewelry. It’s one of the most important things you do before leaving the jewelry store. Having an appraisal done allows you to buy enough insurance to protect your purchase. It won’t replace the ring, but it will give you peace of mind if something takes place that is out of your control.
The right engagement rings await you in Denver, CO. It takes time and research to choose one that you feel is both affordable and attractive. It provides you with the opportunity to carefully consider your decision so that you make the right choice. After all, you only have one chance to impress your significant other, and you might as well do it with a beautiful ring!
Selecting the right engagement ring to buy takes time and effort. It’s not every day that you’re getting married, after all! You can enjoy the process of picking out the setting and stones as a way of commemorating your love and what your relationship means to you. It’s an experience that you’ll enjoy thoroughly with the right jeweler assisting you.
Get the Help That You Need with Picking Out the Perfect Engagement Ring
Contact Matheu’s Fine Watches & Jewelry with your request to look at engagement rings today. We’ll let you know when the best time is to meet with a jeweler to discuss your unique needs. Call 303-471-8463 with any questions that you have so we can assist you with your request for a beautiful ring right away. We’re here to make things as easy as possible for you as you plan to propose to your one true love.
As a jewelry company that is well-known throughout the community, we know a lot about engagement rings. Let us share your joy with you by helping you pick out engagement rings that are eye-catching and memorable. We have many options for you to choose from that you’ll enjoy learning more about today.