Photo by Syda Productions at Shutterstock
Engagement rings in Denver, CO are among the most popular pieces of jewelry purchased in-store and online. They’re attractive and personal, making them a cherished piece of people’s life stories and histories. If you want to pop the question but want to do so with the right ring, you’re not alone. Getting it right is imperative because a beautiful engagement ring is the highlight of the proposal.
What to Look for in an Engagement Ring
If you haven’t shopped for rings with a relative or friend, you may not know what to do next. Fortunately, you can always refer to this guide whenever you have questions. It’s imperative that you get to know what makes one ring stand out more than another. There are considerations to make regarding quality, cut, clarity, color, and carat of stones. Reading this guide helps acquaint you with the buying process to become another wonderful part of your journey.
Here’s how to shop for engagement rings in Denver, CO:
- Set a budget for your purchase. Determine how much you’re willing to spend on your engagement ring. What is the top dollar you want to spend to make the day special? How will you pay for your purchase? It’s important to know which methods of payment the jeweler accepts before finalizing your decision. That way, you’re not overspending and making it harder to plan and pay for your wedding. You can find many beautiful rings at reasonable prices.
- Determine what type of material you want for the setting. There are many precious metals for you to choose from today. Deciding which enhances the look of the setting and stone is imperative. You know your partner the best. Do they have a preference for the type of jewelry they wear? Is it something that’s part of their identity? You’ll want to make sure that the type of setting is one that they feel comfortable wearing. Once you have an idea if it’s gold, silver, white gold, or rose gold, you’ll be able to narrow your selections to settings made from the metals.
- Pick the type of stone you want to include. There are many considerations to make when selecting the type of stone you want to include in the setting. In some cases, you won’t want any stone at all. In others, you may prefer a lab-grown diamond instead of a traditionally mined diamond. You may want your partner’s birthstone in the setting. There are so many options to choose from with engagement rings. It’s one of the many ways of personalizing your jewelry.
- Make sure the sizing is correct. You want to ensure that the ring is your partner’s size. If it isn’t, can it be sized down easily by the jeweler? If it can, will it need to be brought in after the proposal to be worn safely? These are questions that require answers.
- Ask questions while looking over the options awaiting you. The jeweler is an excellent source of information. Be sure to ask questions as much as possible while you’re in the presence of the professional. You’re sure that you love your selection and feel confident about presenting it to your partner during your proposal.
- Examine the jewelry up close before making a final decision. You’ll want to focus on the quality of the rings. Clarity, cut, color, carat, and confidence are also factors to pay attention to when it comes to selecting stones. Confidence refers to the grading of the stone. These details make a world of difference when determining the value of your engagement rings. When insuring them, you’ll need to have the pieces appraised by a professional.
- Inquire about guarantees and protection plans. If there are any protections available, you need to know about them. If something were to happen to the rings in terms of quality, you’d be able to have them repaired or replaced at no extra cost to you. Inquiring about these guarantees gives you peace of mind.
Denver, CO has many places to go to buy rings. The best in the city do things differently, though. They put their customers first in all that they do. They keep in mind your preferences and budget for the rings that you want to purchase. They also make the selection process exciting for you by providing you with multiple options to choose from that day.
When you visit a jeweler that sells engagement rings, there are things that you should know about them before finalizing your purchase. You can learn more about a company’s reputation by asking people that you know about their experiences shopping at a jewelry store. If you don’t know anybody you can ask, you can always visit a review site to learn more about the company and its jewelers.
Reading through reviews helps acquaint you with the jeweler, its selection, its level of customer service, and its overall reputation. It helps you select the right company to give your money to so that you’re 100 percent happy with your choice. It makes your purchase even better when you know that you picked the best company to buy your engagement rings from that day.
Have a Great Time Selecting Exceptional Engagement Rings Today
If you’re ready to commit, it’s time you picked out a ring that serves as a testimony of how much you love your partner. Contact Matheu’s Fine Watches & Jewelry today with your questions. We’re here to put your mind at ease as you make one of the most important decisions of your lifetime. Call 970-453-8463 to set up a time to visit our store to see our selection of engagement rings up close.
We love helping people choose rings for their significant others. It’s an exciting part of our job and something we live for daily. Let us be your number one choice for engagement rings. Call us or drop by our jewelry store to see our inventory up close.