Photo by Jack Frog at Shutterstock
So, you’re going to start searching for engagement rings and want to know what to look for when you do. You’re not alone in your pursuit of the perfect option for you. You’ll be thrilled to know that many engagement rings exist in your price range. All you need to do is keep an open mind and work with the jeweler to select a ring that meets your needs entirely.
The best way to do just that is to come into the jewelry shop with a budget in place and the ideal setting and stone in mind. You can then choose from the many options presented to you to get the perfect ring to pop the question with soon. You’ll plan out every detail of your proposal so that it looks and feels as special as you believe the event to be.
Your Guide to Making the Right Decision About Your Choice of Engagement Ring
To assist you in your quest for the perfect engagement ring, we’ve created a short guide for you to refer to that makes the selection process fast and easy for you. That way, you have plenty of time to take care of the other things demanding your attention at the moment. Proposing often requires a lot of planning to ensure that everything turns out the way you hoped it would.
Here are five things you should know before shopping for engagement rings in Denver, CO:
1. Know what the 4 Cs stand for today. They are Color, Cut, Clarity, and Carat. Knowing what each stands for can make a difference in how quickly you’re able to pick out a ring and how satisfied you are with the final product once you’ve purchased it. You’ll learn that it’s far easier than you thought to choose an engagement ring when you’re aware of these qualities. You can invest money in the best stones possible because you took the time to do your homework.
2. Choose the setting that you like best. It can make a significant difference in how the stone looks. The right setting is reflective of the person you’re proposing to’s personality. It can be modern or vintage, subtle or bold, dainty or huge. It’s up to you to decide which option makes the most sense based on your needs and budget. The setting is one of the things that can set an engagement ring apart. It can be the wow factor that you were looking for delivering to your loved one when you get down on one knee and ask them to marry you.
3. Pick out the main stone. Choose the stone that you like best, as well as the cut, color, clarity, and carat size. The main stone will be the one that people take notice of first. You can opt to make it a diamond or another favorite gemstone. It’s okay to think outside the box because you’re the one who knows the person you’re proposing to best. They may prefer a ruby or sapphire instead of a diamond.
4. Decide which side stones you want. If the setting includes side stones, you’ll want to select them to match the main stone. You can get recommendations from the jeweler who knows which stones pair well together. The engagement rings that you look at buying can be very intricate in design. Some are on the simpler side with only a main stone and no side stones. Again, choose what you like best without worrying about what other people will think about your decision.
5. Look at the ring under different types of light. The engagement rings that you look at buying may look dramatically different under certain kinds of light. It’s important that you ask the jeweler to show you the ring in natural light and artificial light. The color and clarity of the stone may not be what it appears. Taking the time to ask the right questions ensures that you get exactly what you bargained for when shopping for engagement rings.
Engagement ring shopping can be a lot of fun if you know what you’re looking for when visiting a jeweler. If you don’t, it can be a confusing process that yields little results. You may not find the engagement ring that you love the first time you visit a location. Still, it can be worth the effort to take time to get to know different jewelers in the area so you’re able to see who can assist you with your request right away.
The right jeweler takes their time to get to know you and your needs. They provide you with solutions that are outstanding in every way. They go the extra mile to ensure your satisfaction so that you don’t miss out on the perfect engagement rings. It’s their honor to serve you and be a big part of your special day. The right engagement ring can make a world of difference in how well your proposal turns out.
The Perfect Engagement Ring Awaits You at Matheu’s Fine Watches & Jewelry
Matheu’s Fine Watches & Jewelry has a wide assortment of beautiful engagement rings for you to choose from today. Stop by our store near Denver, CO to check them out in person. You can also call 303-471-8463 to learn more about what makes our jewelry store stand out for all the right reasons. Let us know what you have in mind for your proposal, and we’ll help you locate the perfect ring based on your needs and preferences.
We want to congratulate you on making one of the biggest decisions of your life by getting engaged and married. Thank you for considering making us a part of your extra special celebration. We know you’ll love the selection of engagement rings we have on offer today. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, let us know to find a ring that checks off all the boxes for you.