Philip Stein Authorized Service Center
PHILIP STEIN FACTORY AUTHORIZED SERVICE CENTER
Matheu’s is your Official Factory Authorized Service Center in the USA approved by Philip Stein central Customer Service in Switzerland, authorized to perform warranty work and non-warranty repairs. We service all 50 US states. Matheu’s Fine Watches & Jewelry has the certified Philip Stein skilled watchmakers, genuine Philip Stein spare parts, tools and know-how to perform all kinds of work, both under warranty or not, on all Philip Stein timepieces. All the work is performed internally at Matheu’s and complies with the International Philip Stein service quality guidelines.
To mail your watch to us, please complete the Philip Stein Service Request information below, we must have:
- $35 shipping fee- shipping applied to Declined repairs as well. We will Ship USPS Registered Mail back to you with signature required.
- What is needed for repair of your Philip Stein Timepiece?
- All contact info completed.
- Ship and insure your timepiece when mailing. Matheu’s is not responsible for uninsured packages or non-trackable methods. Use trackable/tracing shipping method (UPS, FedEx Ground, USPS Certified, Registered, Confirmation, Insured)
- DO NOT SHIP WATCH BOXES-if you do we cannot guarantee you will get it back.
- Matheu’s will contact you regarding an estimate for repair approximately one week after watch is received. Please do not call store to see if we have received the package (use shipping company tracking). Once received, we will send an email confirmation with repair id#.