GENERAL WATCH REPAIR & SERVICE
Matheu’s is your General Watch Service Center in the USA approved by many leading Swiss timepieces. We service all 50 US states.
Authorized Service Center Brands
Matheu’s is a Authorized Service Center for these brands.
Matheu’s also repairs other brands such as:
- Audemars Piguet
- David Yurman
- Maurice LaCroix
- Patek Phillipe
- TW Steel
To mail your watch to us, please complete the General Watch Repair & Service Request information below, we must have:
- $35 shipping fee- shipping applied to Declined repairs as well. We will Ship USPS Registered Mail back to you with signature required.
- What is needed for repair of your Timepiece?
- All contact info completed.
- Ship and insure your timepiece when mailing. Matheu’s is not responsible for uninsured packages or non-trackable methods. Use trackable/tracing shipping method (UPS, FedEx Ground, USPS Certified, Registered, Confirmation, Insured)
- DO NOT SHIP WATCH BOXES-if you do we cannot guarantee you will get it back.
- Matheu’s will contact you regarding an estimate for repair approximately one week after watch is received. Please do not call store to see if we have received the package (use shipping company tracking). Once received, we will send an email confirmation with repair id#.
To quickly find your service & repair form, please click the appropriate link below.
- General Watch Repair Request Form
- Baume & Mercier Service Request Form
- Breitling Service Request Form
- Cartier Repair Request Form
- Ebel Service Request Form
- Hamilton Service Request Form
- Longines Service Request Form
- Movado Service Request Form
- RADO Service Request Form
- Omega Service Request Form
- Philip Stein Repair Request Form
- Swiss Army Service Request Form
- Swiss Army Service 5 Year Warranty Form
- Tag Heuer Service Request Form
- Tissot Service Request Form